The Tellico Plains Library is the community’s information center, offering a welcoming environment, meeting the lifelong learning needs of all people as well as providing exceptional service, materials and programs to meet their recreational, cultural, educational, and business needs. It is sensitive to the changing needs of the community and adapts its services by using traditional and innovative technology.
- Conference Room available
Our "Eagle" room is available for small groups (8 or less) to hold meetings during our regular business hours, with at least 2-3 days notice, upon availability. Besides 8 chairs and a nice, long conference table, we have a white board and computer in this room. Please give us a call at 423-253-7388, or come by, to reserve this room for your group.
- Copies made for 20 cents per black & white copy; $1 per color copy
- Printed pages from computers made for 20 cents per page (B/W) $1.00 (color)
- Scanner available for patron use
- Laminating copies $1.00 for an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet and 50 cents for a smaller sheet
- Fax send and receive service available for $1 per page
- Jump drives available for saving documents for $15
Fax # 423-253-6274
Fiction & Nonfiction
Short Stories & Classics
How to Get a Library Card
Library services are free to use; these include but are not limited to computers, reference materials, library events and on-site WiFi. In order to check out any materials, you must first obtain a library card .